Music Theory Book Beginner C
Music Theory Beginner C is the third workbook of the Ultimate Music Theory ABC Series.
These workbooks provide young students (ages 6 – 10) with a solid foundation in music theory with practical applications.
Fun and Engaging with 12 Lessons, Reviews and Sight Reading & Ear Training Games (Imagine, Compose, Explore).
The Music Theory Beginner C Workbook (92 pages) features these concepts and more!
- TREBLE & BASS CLEF – Bass C to Treble C, Landmark notes, sharps (F, C) flats (B, E)
- PATTERNS – Same (line or space), Step, Skip, Leap (a fifth) and Octave (up or down)
- PENTASCALES – Major (C, G, D, A), minor (C, G, D, A) and melodies on pentascales
- TIME SIGNATURE – Note Values for Whole, Half, Quarter, Eighth and Rest Values
- ANALYSIS – Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols and Signs
- BONUS – Music Theory C – Guide and Chart!
Ultimate Music Theory’s time saving accelerated learning techniques will empower you to:
- Learn Music Faster – Proven Step-by-Step System!
- Master Musicianship Skills – Excellence in Online Courses!
- Teach with Passion – UMT Techniques Build Confidence!
- Make More Money – UMT Certification Course for Teachers!
Build Knowledge – Online Music Courses, Music Theory Workbooks & Answers, Theory Exams & Answer Books, Ultimate Music Theory App and More!
“Enriching Lives Through Music Education”