Music Theory Book Beginner B
Music Theory Beginner B
Music Theory Beginner B is the second workbook of the ABC Series. These workbooks provide young students (ages 6 – 10) with a solid foundation in music theory with practical applications. Fun and Engaging with 12 Lessons, Reviews and Sight Reading & Ear Training Games (Imagine, Compose, Explore).
The Music Theory Beginner B Workbook (88 pages) features these concepts and more!
- STAFF & LANDMARK NOTES – Bass Clef (Bass C to Middle C) and Treble Clef (Middle C to Treble C)
- PATTERNS – Same (line or space), Step (up or down) and Skip (up or down)
- PENTASCALES – C Major and D minor (melodies on pentascales)
- TIME SIGNATURE – 4/4 Note Values for Whole, Half and Quarter notes (stem direction up and down)
- ANALYSIS – Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols and Signs
- BONUS – Music Theory B – Guide and Chart!