Basic Rudiments Ultimate Music Theory
To purchase for Parents and Teachers,
Ask your teacher if this is the right book for you, or purchase today.
We’re happy to work with UMT as our go to theory advisers!
The Basic Music Theory Workbook is an impressive coil bound, 9 X 12 workbook with 12 Lessons, Review Tests, Guide & Chart plus 80 Downloadable Flashcards.
Basic Rudiments features these concepts and more!
- PITCH – Notation, Accidentals and Enharmonic Equivalents
- SCALES – Major and minor (natural, harmonic and melodic)
- TRIADS – Major and minor (Tonic, Subdominant and Dominant)
- RHYTHM – Simple Time (Duple, Triple and Quadruple)
- INTERVALS – Perfect, Major and minor (harmonic and melodic)
- CIRCLE OF FIFTHS – Key Signatures (up to 4 sharps and 4 flats)
- TRANSPOSING – At the Octave
- ANALYSIS – Musical Terms, Symbols and Signs
Our Motto: “Enriching Lives Through Music Education”
The Ultimate Music Theory Series includes Prep 1 Rudiments, Prep 2 Rudiments, Basic Rudiments, Intermediate Rudiments, Advanced Rudiments and the Ultimate Complete Rudiments Workbooks along with the matching Answer Books. The Ultimate Music Theory Exam Series includes practice exams for Preparatory Rudiments, Basic Rudiments, Intermediate Rudiments and Advanced Rudiments Exams along with the matching Answer Books.
These Workbooks and Practice Exams help students prepare for nationally recognized theory examinations including The Royal Conservatory™ of Music and the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program™.